Procomp Solutions Oy
Procomp Solutions Oy
Elektroniikkatie 6, 90590 Oulu, Finland
email: procomp (a) procomp.fi
3. Purpose and legal grounds for processing of customer’s personal data
Procomp processes the personal data of its customers and/or their contact persons in connection with Procomp’s sales and marketing activities.
The purpose of processing personal data is to:
- improve our customer’s product knowledge
- follow our supply-related activities
- to invite potential customers to our events
- support our sales
- advertise and market our products
The processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of Procomp or the consent of the registered person.
4. Collected personal data
Personal data collected by Procomp may, among other things, include the following types of personal data and their changes:
– first name, last name, title, job description and/or other work related information, telephone number, email address, postal address, company name, represented by the registered person
6. Regular sources of information
Most of the information collected relates to a registered person or a company he represents. Personal data is collected by Procomp personnel and potential customer information is added to our CRM system.
7. Regular information and data transfers to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Procomp uses third-party service providers to process personal data on behalf of Procomp for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement. Procomp warrants that outsourcing will take place in accordance with applicable legislation. Service providers may use your personal information only to provide the agreed services to ProComp and under the terms and conditions agreed with Procomp.
When processing your personal information, Procomp uses service providers, servers and resources located within the EU / EEA area.
8. Retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary taking into account ProComp’s business needs.
9. Principles of personal data protection
Procomp guarantees the security of data collected using adequate technical and organizational measures.
Only authorized representatives of Procomp and authorized external service providers acting on behalf of Procomp have the right to access personal data. Procomp has granted limited access to personal data to only people who need this access. The system is protected in accordance with Procomp’s security policy.
10. Personal Information Rights
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data held in the register. The request must be made in writing to the email address mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
You also have the right to prohibit Procom from using your personal information if there is no legal basis for processing your personal data. You also have the right to request Procom to limit the processing of your data. In addition, you have the right to ask Procom to correct any inaccurate information about you. Requests for these rights must be made to the contact mentioned above.
You also have the right to make a claim about the processing of your personal data to the data protection authority.
11. Changes to the Privacy Statement
Procomp has the right to change this Privacy Statement periodically as well as its policy in dealing with the personal data of its customers.